Author Topic: My little lady the beebaby  (Read 7274 times)

Offline LindsayBrower1

My little lady the beebaby
« on: February 12, 2015, 11:21:30 pm »
Making queen cups with mommy... She is quite intrigued about honeybees and talks about them often. I think this princess could be promoted to Queen bee one day  ;D

"The earth has music for those who listen"

Offline Jen

• Platinum Member
Re: My little lady the beebaby
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2015, 11:32:03 pm »
What a doll! Pretty like her mommy  :)

Now... you're making queen cells? Do Tell  ;D
There Is Peace In The Queendom

Offline LindsayBrower1

« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2015, 11:38:14 pm »
Well thank you, honestly most days I swear she's cuter than I'd ever imagined.
The queen cups I made are for future queen rearing adventures for Rob and I  ;D
We've got a goal that we would like to work towards, it's just going to take a little time and effort to get there.

Offline Jen

• Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2015, 12:21:24 am »
Very Interesting! would love to see pics and vids of that project all long the way  :)

Offline brooksbeefarm

• Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2015, 01:01:26 am »
What a pretty little girl  O:-), reminds me of my girl when she was that age. If it was me i'd be holding her instead of that dumb old chicken. :laugh: :laugh: Jack
PS. sorry Lindsay i couldn't help it. :D

Offline Jen

• Platinum Member
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2015, 01:26:27 am »
JACK!

Offline LindsayBrower1

« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2015, 07:45:14 am »
Lol Jack! No offense taken, I don't have to show her off all the time  :-[

Offline LazyBkpr

• Gold Member
  • www.outyard.net
    • The Outyard
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2015, 09:10:43 am »
Dont have to, but you should!   They will NEVER be there again..   My little girl went from snuggly and sitting on my lap, letting me play with her hair, to wanting NOTHING to do with her idiot parents who didnt have a clue how horrible her life was.. she moved out when she was 16, and didnt realize who the real idiot was until she was almost 20, thats when I got her back, and life has been good since..
   My little girl had LONG blond hair, that she HATED with a passion..  I cried when she cut it off, and I still carry a piece of it in my wallet..   12 years later she HATES short hair and is trying to grow it out again..   Were not even going to discuss boyfriends here...  instead..  HOLD that little darling as close as you can.
   I was ALWAYS in a hurry...  I couldnt wait for them to get.. JUST a little older, so we could do more together. I didnt think about this at the time. They WILL get older, and you can never go back. Miss a hug, and its a hug you can never get back. You can get MORE hugs, but that missed hug is gone forever.
   If I could have one single wish, I would go back, and the ONLY thing I would change, would be to do MORE with my kids when they were that age right there.  What an adorable picture!
Drinking RUM before noon makes you a PIRATE not an alcoholic!

*Sponsor*

Offline brooksbeefarm

• Gold Member
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2015, 09:56:06 am »
Thank you Lindsay, i thought about that post after i pushed the button, it could of been taken another way. Glad you have a sense of humor. Like Scott said, i wish i could have been home more when my two children were home, but being a fireman (24 on 48 off) and working two other jobs on my days off to make a living for them took alot of time away. We still had alot of time hunting, fishing, school sports and gardening together, and i couldn't be more proud of them. What your little  girl learns now will be with them and you forever. :yes: Jack

Offline lazy shooter

• Gold Member
« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2015, 01:03:43 pm »
That is a beautiful child.  My wife and I had sons and now grandsons.  I hate to think what a beautiful little girl like that would cost me in clothing with all the trimmings.  My wife is a girly girl, and she would absolutely ruin a girl child.  Maybe the Lord was aware of that and therefore blessed us with boys.

Like Scott said, enjoy every day for they are limited.  At this very moment, you are forming this precious child's persona.  In the end, children are easy to raise.  If you truly love them, they may still stray from time to time, but they always come home just like Scott's girl. 

I have a good friend whose 10 year old daughter and I are real pals.  She does not have a father at home, and sometimes she goes to the ranch with me and just hangs out for the day.  She talks like an adult and she is special.  My wife and I love her so much that we have set her up a college fund.  It's not completely funded, but she is a way off yet. 

Take care of her and love her and all will be well.

lazy 

Offline LindsayBrower1

« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2015, 09:18:11 pm »
Thank you all for the warming stories. I've been at home with my kids for about 4 years now and I get to spend A LOT of time with them  :-[ Im lucky to have a hard working husband who fully supports being with my kids, he wouldn't have it any other way. Although Im a full time mom, I do have a ton of other hobbies I enjoy and often have to remind myself that I am much more than "mom".
Both of my kids are my life, I cherish them very much. We do so much as a family which brings us even closer. My husband, myself, and Tanner my 5 year old race dirt bikes together! Brooke my 2 year old has been begging for a "purple" dirt bike for a few months now. Everyone at the track always finds it amazing that we are the "racing family".
Lazy shooter, thank you for sharing something so warming... How very nice of you. I've had somewhat of a similar situation and I can't tell you enough how much having someone there for me has meant and effected me. Everyone deserves to feel cared for and accepted, thank you for offering that for your friend.