Author Topic: Lip Balm Lockets  (Read 2296 times)

Offline Bakersdozen

• Global Moderator
  • Gold Member
Lip Balm Lockets
« on: February 19, 2017, 08:50:52 pm »
I was at a music festival today.  Along with all the booths selling guitars, bangos, and wah wah petals there was a lone honey and beeswax product booth.  She had a wide assortment that included lip balms, colored lip gloss, candles and honey.  Her fragrances were unique.  I saw something that was new to me.  Lip balm lockets.  I found her on Etsy.
https://www.etsy.com/shop/messnerfamilyfarm
I can see these being popular at some events, like any place old hippies gather!
I had a quick chat with her.  Her husband is the main beekeeper and she does the product development.  I bought a black walnut honey lip balm and a blood orange and cinnamon candle.  Both smell heavenly. 

Offline riverbee

• Gold Member
  • ***Forum Sponsor***
Re: Lip Balm Lockets
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2017, 09:05:51 pm »
lip balm lockets!  that is unique! lol, not doing that.......imagine pouring lip balm into one of those, leveling it.........what a mess?
i certainly would have a mess going.......... :D

i am wondering though if any of the ingredients would have an effect on whatever metal the lockets are manufactured with? (not trying to be negative, just my inquistive brain working).  we can buy beeswax lip balm in tin containers, but these are food grade approved. 

and yes i would agree they would be great at some hippie event........or i think my mother might even buy one!
i keep wild things in a box..........™
if you obey the rules, you miss all the fun.....katherine hepburn
Forum Sponsor