Author Topic: Fred Bread, by Bitty Bee. Lifted from another forum  (Read 9376 times)

Offline iddee

• Administrator
  • Gold Member
Fred Bread, by Bitty Bee. Lifted from another forum
« on: February 19, 2014, 09:37:03 pm »

Fred Bread
    Mix in a large bowl:
    3 1/2 cups of warm water
    1/2-3/4 cup of honey
    1 cup of oil
    4 tablespoons of dry yeast

Then add:
    3 eggs
    1tablespoon of salt
    10-10 1/2 cups of flour( any combo of white and/or wheat)

Knead about 5 min. Shape into rolls. Put on an ungreased pan and let rise for 10-20 min.
    Bake for 9-10 min @ 425 F.
    This will make a cookie tray full.
    We call it fred bread because everyone in our church fell in love with it after I made them for a carry in dinner. My nickname is fred, so the church family just called it fred bread. Honestly, I don't remember the original title so your welcome to rename it if you want. The rolls are easy to make and quite delicious I hope you enjoy them!

“Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me... Anything can happen, child. Anything can be.”
― Shel Silverstein

Offline brooksbeefarm

• Gold Member
Re: Fred Bread, by Bitty Bee. Lifted from another forum
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2014, 09:26:33 am »
What's happened to momma beek and her family? She use to post regularly on the other forum when they lived in NC. ? After they moved to Mo. they only posted once or twice? I remember they had some sickness, hope there all right, and still have there bees. Jack

If it's any of my business Wally? how's your brother in law doing? I'm hoping he has made new friends and is happy.

Offline iddee

• Administrator
  • Gold Member
Re: Fred Bread, by Bitty Bee. Lifted from another forum
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2014, 09:37:14 am »
Mamabeek and family cut off communication when they left NC. I have talked to them a few times, but they don't continue the exchange.

Brother in law established and doing well. Thanks for asking.
“Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me... Anything can happen, child. Anything can be.”
― Shel Silverstein