Author Topic: From Yellowstone Nat'l Park.........  (Read 5794 times)

Offline LazyBkpr

• Gold Member
  • www.outyard.net
    • The Outyard
Re: From Yellowstone Nat'l Park.........
« Reply #20 on: October 22, 2015, 10:00:19 am »
I feel your pain Jack.
   My wife has those certain "triggers" that set her to giggling uncontrollably...  One of those times was when I wore the shorts to "just" do a quick inspection...  the other time had to do with testing a brand new electronic dog training collar...   I have never been able to put on shorts without her giggling maniacally, so I stopped wearing shorts...  And, when I had to get the collar out for a particularly stubbern dog I was training...  So I got out of raising English Springer Spaniels......   Dang woman still manages to think of those two times at least once a month...
Drinking RUM before noon makes you a PIRATE not an alcoholic!

*Sponsor*

Offline riverbee

• Gold Member
  • ***Forum Sponsor***
Re: From Yellowstone Nat'l Park.........
« Reply #21 on: October 22, 2015, 10:29:51 am »
 "Its REALLY hard to run with your shorts around your ankles and both hands holding... things...."

"No overall's around my ankles? still don't know how i got them over my lace up boots? One hand was trying to cover things the other trying to kill bees that were trying to kill me. :o That was bad enough, but 20+ kin folk (men, women, girls, and boys) watching, laughing, rolling on the ground was the worst part"

LOL!.........and i don't want to know what the THINGS are!!!!.............. :D :D :laugh:
i keep wild things in a box..........™
if you obey the rules, you miss all the fun.....katherine hepburn
Forum Sponsor