General Discussion > Laugh A Little

Robo Lookalike!

(1/4) > >>

LazyBkpr:
JUST for those of us who wished we looked as good as Robo!!!!

http://www.blueskybeesupply.com/inflata ... _bees.html

robo:

--- Quote ---When a beekeeper wants to impress the ladies, he puts a queen bee in a small cage under his chin and waits for the other bees to swarm and form a bee beard beard on his face and body. That sounds like a lot of bother when you could get the same effect with just a couple of puffs of air. This inflatable vinyl Beard of Bees attaches with elastic hoops that go around your ears. Best of all, there is no chance of getting stung! If you want to say "bee mine" to your honey, just wear this Inflatable Beard of Bees and you'll be all the buzz. The perfect gift for the apiarist in your life.
•10" long vinyl Beard of Bees
•Fits most adult faces
•Attaches with elastic loops over ears
•None of the danger of using real bees
--- End quote ---

Ah,  but the real deal fits ALL faces and is a green, no nasty petroleum based products. Why limit yourself to 10"?  The longer it is the more impressed the ladies are :oops:

And I bet it doesn't work too well while standing on your head  :mrgreen:

G3farms:
:lol:  :lol:
I thought I had seen everything! go figure

LazyBkpr:
Well.. R, that may be true.. BUT!!!!
   With JUST a dab or three of superglue.. YOU can Robo SKYDIVE, or ROBO BREAKDANCE!!!  It doubles as a ROBO FLOAT when swimming!  A ROBO Face warmer in the winter!!!!
  It takes LITTLE Imagination to turn this handy beard of bees into a ROBO Beverage container!!!  How convenient RIGHT THERE on your face!!!!!
   With only a little tugging and pulling.. Maybe some moist heat the vinyl gets LONGER so no 10" limit!!!

riverbee:
.......... :lol:
good one!  perry needs that thing!!!........ :lol:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version