Author Topic: I invite you to read the second edition of my book "My Happy Bees" for FREE.  (Read 3615 times)

Offline Peter_G

I greet all the participants in this wonderful forum.
I invite you to read the second edition of my book " My Happy Bees".

To download, please use the Internet link (see below):
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Zm3Ofcivucm4VFgSLBcHK0gP1RPOx7ni/view?usp=sharing

The first review of the second edition of my book was published on the Amazon website in the UK.
And he is valuable because he wrote this review beekeeper. Here is his opinion about my book: "Very interesting . A refreshing look at bees with some innovative yet common sense ideas. I read this as a beekeeper and shall incorporate this knowledge into my care regime."( https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/custome...ef=cm_cr_dp_d_rvw_ttl?ie=UTF8&ASIN=B07DWZTBQY)

A good review was left on the Australian Amazon website, apparently by a local beekeeper.
That's what he wrote: "Persuasive augument from a careful and thoughtful beekeeper that spur the reader on to practise what was learned. A highly recommended reading for all aspiring and even seasoned beekeepers. Well presented and well reasoned conclusion not found in beekeeping guide books." (https://www.amazon.com.au/gp/custom...ef=cm_cr_dp_d_rvw_ttl?ie=UTF8&ASIN=B07DWZTBQY)

Here is another review of the second edition of my book from my dear reader, Rick Warner
"I’ve read the book, great read. The parts at interest me the most is finding the perfect place to place your bees, and the way that you feed them to make them strong. Peter has a way of bring you in to his garden and his happy bees are there to enjoy. This is a book that you’ll want to read over and over. Written from the heart of a true beekeeper. Peter changes the way we see bees and the world around us. Thank you Peter for sharing your knowledge and writing it down for generations to read." (https://www.facebook.com/PR.Grayman/posts/1359660420840154)

I am pleased to receive such reviews, because they reflect the essence of my book and give me a pleasant feeling of usefulness of my Work and hope that there will be more Happy Bees in the world.
Best regards, Peter Grayman.

Offline Zweefer

• Administrator
  • Gold Member
Thanks for sharing with us. No small feat to write a book. I’ve added it to my list, and will check back in with a comment or two when I’ve finished.
In the mean time, welcome to the forums! Feel free to browse around and add your input on anything you find. I’m sure you won’t find a friendlier bunch of beekeepers on the net!
I’m curious how you heard about us?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Keeping of bees is like the direction of sunbeams.
Henry David Thoreau
The following users thanked this post: Peter_G

Offline Peter_G

Dear forum members.
My heartfelt thanks to everyone who took the time to show interest in my book.
Due to circumstances beyond my control, I am forced to discontinue access to my book.
I am truly sorry, however I hope that many people were able to read my book.
I sincerely want our Planet to become better, and our World to become warmer, kinder and more harmonious.

In my opinion, the most important thing in the book an unusual idea, an unusual reason for conducting beekeeping. This idea is fundamentally changing the relationship between beekeeper and bee, filling their relationship with mutual love and respect. Gives the beekeeper an opportunity to feel involved in bee magic. Fills beekeeper heart with meaning and the joy of being alive. This feeling warms the heart and pleases the soul.
I believe that when this idea prevails among beekeepers, our World, our Earth as a whole will be happier and kinder. I sincerely want our Planet to become better, and our World to become warmer, kinder and more harmonious.

Offline Zweefer

• Administrator
  • Gold Member
A fine sentiment.  Sorry to hear things changed , but thank you for sharing while you could.
Keeping of bees is like the direction of sunbeams.
Henry David Thoreau