Beekeeping > Bee News

Bee's Wrap

<< < (4/4)

Zweefer:
Thanks for sharing! Its still on my list...

Bakersdozen:
Mine work really well for me.  Once dried,  I could tell that I didn't apply the wax mixture evenly.  There are a few spots that could use touching up, but since they still work I haven't bothered.
I'm glad you posted your results.  I was thinking about this project the other day and I couldn't remember where the recipe originated from. Thanks for the memory jog.  I tend to post a lot of recipes on here so that they are easy to find.  ;D

The15thMember:
I made a bunch of beeswax wraps today, enough for everyone to use them for sandwiches when we hike or spend the day at the lake, plus a big one to fit our largest bowl. I really like these things, I gotta say. I've been using the first ones I made for a couple of years now, and they have held up really well. I also refreshed my most frequently used one, because the wax mixture was starting to wear off, and it looks good as new.

Bakersdozen:
Good job!
A beekeeping friend of mine makes these and sells them at several farmer's markets.  She gets a good price and sells plenty of them. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version