Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Laugh A Little / Re: game camera capture
« Last post by neillsayers on Today at 10:39:23 pm »
RB,

Chased one of those out of my trash a couple years ago. Aren't they beautiful? :)
Any and Every Thing / Re: Good Morning Post
« Last post by riverbee on Today at 10:00:23 pm »
jack you just enjoy that tractor, and if ya get buried in the white stuff, that kubota will most certainly dig you out.......... :D
« Last post by riverbee on Today at 09:48:09 pm »
chip,

bobcats are not 'reportedly' to be found in our area either, until my hunter captured a couple pix  of a healthy bobcat roaming around last january. he recently captured some video of it and one of my neighbors has seen it about 3 times in the past few months, near our residence during daytime hours.

anyway, couple pix from last january...not mine, my hunter, don't laugh and a little fuzzy. when he first showed me the pix on his pc, i asked him to send me the pix, so what does a guy do that is pc challenged? he brought the pix up on his pc......took a screenshot of the photos from his fancy phone and then sent them to me............... :D

anyway, pretty cool to learn we have a wandering bobcat on the property!

Any and Every Thing / Re: Good Morning Post
« Last post by brooksbeefarm on Today at 01:11:42 pm »
Hey Squirt, keep that white crap up there! We had a light cover the first week or last week of Oct.? But 2 to 3 inches last week :o this has me worried because it has started to early :-\ Our bad stuff usually starts around the 10th of Jan.!!! I put out round hay bales last week when the ground was covered with the new Kabota 60hp tractor and the sun was out and i had to open the side windows on the cab? it got hot in there and i didn't have the heater on :no: think maybe i'm going to like this Orange tractor after all !
« Last post by Riverrat on Today at 12:19:01 pm »
The cool thing is that bobcats are not supposed to be in this part of the state.

Game cameras is what offered first proof mountain lions are back in the state of Kansas.  they were seen on trail cams well before one was sited.  Our KDWP would not verify it until they saw the cat themselves in the wild.  It was when one was hit by a car that they finally admitted we had them again
Any and Every Thing / Re: Happy Birthday PappyRick !
« Last post by PappyRick on Today at 10:03:50 am »
Thanks folks. It's always good to hit another milestone. Beats the alternative :
Any and Every Thing / Re: Happy Birthday PappyRick !
« Last post by Bakersdozen on Today at 06:12:35 am »
I am a little late, but still want to wish you a happy birthday.  Hope it was a good one.
« Last post by Chip Euliss on Yesterday at 11:28:45 pm »
Depending on the species, wildlife can be legally baited in Canada.  Bear are commonly baited for hunting and large bait stations are routinely used to trap (mostly snare) coyotes.  Given the array of wildlife Canada has to offer, I'd guess there would be many unique critters caught on trail cams north of the border.  I have one set up in our apple orchard and it captured a bobcat sneaking up on a rabbit a few years ago.  The cool thing is that bobcats are not supposed to be in this part of the state.
Bee News / Re: Fires in cali ?
« Last post by Jen on Yesterday at 11:27:16 pm »
Hi Mikey, most of the fire was up in the hills of Paradise. Some of the almond orchards may have burned, but not much.
Other Pollinators / Re: Taylor Guitars Gives Bees A Chance
« Last post by riverbee on Yesterday at 10:18:12 pm »
yep those taylor guitars are spendy, so are martins, well any guitar is!

the taylor i purchased was a GS mini.......about 500 bucks.

Taylor GS MINI

koa wood, not sure if this was a limited edition? but these little gits are fun to play and full of great sound and sometimes can't put this thing down! i purchased this cuz my martin 12 string is a bit of an heirloom, irreplaceable, and not something i want to travel with anymore, ding up,  or have stolen. the taylor GS mini is just for fun and i find myself picking this up and playing on it frequently.  it's a fun little guitar! 

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10