Author Topic: Mass purchase  (Read 5392 times)

Offline iddee

• Administrator
  • Gold Member
Mass purchase
« on: December 23, 2016, 05:52:03 pm »
I have a friend looking to buy 100 to 300 nucs or single hives between now and April first. PM me and I can give you his details.
“Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me... Anything can happen, child. Anything can be.”
― Shel Silverstein

Offline Perry

• Global Moderator
  • Gold Member
    • Brandt's Bees
Re: Mass purchase
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2016, 08:05:22 pm »
I have a friend looking to buy 100 to 300 nucs or single hives between now and April first. PM me and I can give you his details.

A "friend" eh? Ya ya, sure thing! I knew you couldn't be without the girls for that long! :P

"It is not the man who has too little, but the man who craves more, that is poor."      
Forum Supporter

Offline iddee

• Administrator
  • Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2016, 08:25:25 pm »
NOPE. Keith, not me.
“Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me... Anything can happen, child. Anything can be.”
― Shel Silverstein

Offline G3farms

• Bee Wrangler
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2016, 06:24:37 pm »
found this on another site, just posted today. may want to give them a call.

http://www.beesource.com/forums/showthread.php?332820-Nucs-for-sale-Southeast-Georgia
Bees are bees and do as they please!

.... --- -   -... . . ...   .-- .. .-.. .-..   .... .- ...- .   -.-- --- ..-   ... - . .--. .--. .. -. --.   .- -. -..   ..-. . - -.-. .... .. -. --.   .-.. .. -.- .   -.-- --- ..- .-.   .... . .- -..   .. ...   --- -.   ..-. .. .-. .   .- -. -..   -.-- --- ..- .-.   .- ... ...   .. ...   -.-. .- - -.-. .... .. -. --.

Offline iddee

• Administrator
  • Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2016, 07:08:27 pm »
He can get 150 from hobbyists for one or two, but he will never get that from resellers by the hundred.
― Shel Silverstein

Offline G3farms

• Bee Wrangler
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold Member
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2016, 05:13:40 pm »
A phone call and hefty deposit may make a big difference.

Volume will always talk, one sell and not have to deal with 101 different keeps that will have issues and questions. Would be a sell in my book.
Bees are bees and do as they please!

.... --- -   -... . . ...   .-- .. .-.. .-..   .... .- ...- .   -.-- --- ..-   ... - . .--. .--. .. -. --.   .- -. -..   ..-. . - -.-. .... .. -. --.   .-.. .. -.- .   -.-- --- ..- .-.   .... . .- -..   .. ...   --- -.   ..-. .. .-. .   .- -. -..   -.-- --- ..- .-.   .- ... ...   .. ...   -.-. .- - -.-. .... .. -. --.

Offline iddee

• Administrator
  • Gold Member
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2016, 05:24:31 pm »
We are calling. So far, one possibility. Looking for more.
― Shel Silverstein