Author Topic: Threads and Posts with Missing Photos ~ Post Image  (Read 4198 times)

Offline riverbee

• Gold Member
  • ***Forum Sponsor***
Threads and Posts with Missing Photos ~ Post Image
« on: October 17, 2018, 10:44:21 am »
We are asking members to help us out with any posts or threads with missing photos that were uploaded through Post Image.

This is an easy fix and we can get those photos back to show on these threads, without having to re-upload them.  apparently Post Image's domain was blocked without notice sometime in april, which resulted in broken links to photos on all forums using post image. although members cannot see the photo, the photo is still present with the link embedded in the post. a quick change of the embedded link by admin/moderator will get them to show.

please just notify one of us admin/moderators, point us to the post/thread and we can get those pictures back!

thanks!

EDIT AND ADD:
also contacted our tech to see if we can recover all missing post image uploads with a 'magic wand'......... :D all at once, stay tuned.
i keep wild things in a box..........™
if you obey the rules, you miss all the fun.....katherine hepburn
Forum Sponsor

Offline apisbees

• Global Moderator
  • Gold Member
Re: Threads and Posts with Missing Photos ~ Post Image
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2018, 03:58:33 pm »
To add to what Riverbee said if you just copy the post title and paste it here we can click on the link and it will take us to the post so we can fix it.
Thanks
Honey Judge, Beekeeping Display Coordinator, Armstrong Fair and Rodeo.

Offline riverbee

• Gold Member
  • ***Forum Sponsor***
Re: Threads and Posts with Missing Photos ~ Post Image
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2018, 10:49:31 pm »
all photographs in posts uploaded through post image have now been 'recovered'.

we have worked hard to identify all missing photographs. a huge thanks to our IT tech for 'fixing' these and getting this done! 

please, if you find any post that has a missing photograph PLZ send me a pm and i will do my absolute best to restore the photograph/s to the post!

i keep wild things in a box..........™
if you obey the rules, you miss all the fun.....katherine hepburn
Forum Sponsor
The following users thanked this post: Wandering Man