Author Topic: Uses for Pollen  (Read 3343 times)

Offline The15thMember

• Traveler of the Multiverse, Seeker of Knowledge
Uses for Pollen
« on: April 01, 2021, 03:57:14 pm »
I got a Sundance Pollen Trap for Christmas and I'm really excited to put it on a hive once it warms up enough.  I know some people take pollen for allergies and we are going to try giving it to some of our farm animals as a supplement.  What are some other good uses for pollen? 
I come from under the hill, and under the hills and over the hills my paths led.  And through the air, I am she that walks unseen.

Offline iddee

• Administrator
  • Gold Member
Re: Uses for Pollen
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2021, 05:48:22 pm »
At 25.00 a pound, I know what I would do with it. Then I could buy much more protein and have money left over.
“Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me... Anything can happen, child. Anything can be.”
― Shel Silverstein
The following users thanked this post: The15thMember

Offline The15thMember

• Traveler of the Multiverse, Seeker of Knowledge
Re: Uses for Pollen
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2021, 10:00:56 pm »
At 25.00 a pound, I know what I would do with it. Then I could buy much more protein and have money left over.
It's true.  I'm starting to work on selling surplus honey, and here's another way to make a little extra money. 
I come from under the hill, and under the hills and over the hills my paths led.  And through the air, I am she that walks unseen.