Author Topic: The miracle cure  (Read 2214 times)

Offline Zweefer

• Administrator
  • Gold Member
The miracle cure
« on: March 31, 2016, 08:05:58 am »
So a middle aged man has had ED issues & has gone thru all treatments & drugs to no avail.  His wife contacts a medicine man on the reservation who has a cure.  Sends her husband to see him. 
The medicine man says "I have cure" & pulls down a bowl full of powder. 
"Powerful medicine" he says & scoops a couple tablespoon's into a bag & hands it to him. "Now...listen carefully to my instructions.  You put 1 teaspoonful into a cup of water-say one, two, three & drink.  You will instantly be ready to perform." 
"Great" says the man & heads for the door-then stops & turns back & asks the medicine man "how do I make it stop?"
"Ahhh yes-good question- say one, two, three, four & you will not be able to use this again until the next full moon."
He returns home & invites his wife into the bedroom-mixes the brew-strips-says one, two, three & drinks.  I works like a charm. "Whooo-hooo!" his wife says excitedly & begins to strip also.  While doing so, she asks him "What was the one, two, three, for?"

And the moral of the story is:  Don't end your questions with a preposition because it will leave a dangling participle...
Keeping of bees is like the direction of sunbeams.
Henry David Thoreau

Offline Bakersdozen

• Global Moderator
  • Gold Member
Re: The miracle cure
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2016, 08:10:39 am »
 :D  Or, don't ask questions.  Just go with it.

Offline Perry

• Global Moderator
  • Gold Member
    • Brandt's Bees
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2016, 08:25:07 am »
 :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
"It is not the man who has too little, but the man who craves more, that is poor."      
Forum Supporter

Offline brooksbeefarm

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2016, 10:57:29 am »
Looks like perry has been to the same medicine man, and knows exactly what your talking about.  :laugh: Jack