Author Topic: Cordovans & other almond bred queens with excessive laying/short life spans.  (Read 12654 times)

Offline LazyBkpr

• Gold Member
  • www.outyard.net
    • The Outyard
after 26 years I have pulled out all the stops and they are old news to her now.. Vacuuming worked for a short time, then there was dusting, and then the special little projects, like that flower bed by the house she always wanted...  I keep getting older and the projects keep getting HARDER!!!!   I'm holding out for the pheromone!!!
Drinking RUM before noon makes you a PIRATE not an alcoholic!

*Sponsor*

Offline Zulu

Side note;
    If there is any ONE thing being married 25 years has taught me, it is how to deal with being WRONG!  BUT, I have never come to grips with is being WRONG, and learning/being trained RIGHT!!!  And then being WRONG again, when I did it RIGHT!  I know this will only make sense to the married men.

My Grandfather always summed it up like this : there are times when you want to be right, and times when you want to be married.

My wife's version of that is , you can be RIGHT.      OR you can be happy......... You choose.
Zulu's Bees

Offline LazyBkpr

• Gold Member
  • www.outyard.net
    • The Outyard
LOL
Drinking RUM before noon makes you a PIRATE not an alcoholic!

*Sponsor*

Offline Woody Roberts

I have found the scent of laundry detergent / dish soap works (providing those respective chores are completed before she gets home)  ;D

According to the little woman soap in general would help me out.