Author Topic: Tennis elbow  (Read 12255 times)

Offline LazyBkpr

• Gold Member
  • www.outyard.net
    • The Outyard
Re: Tennis elbow
« Reply #20 on: April 29, 2014, 04:22:25 pm »
I might have to give it a try..
   My left elbow does NOT normally hurt. But when I use it, pushing something, or trying to lift the barbel it shoots pain up my arm..  Once I stop the pain stops.. it has bee a great deterent not to work out, but often I NEED to use my arm.. like setting railroad ties for one of my wifes MANY projects..   Not sure if it will help but it will onlyu cost one bee to find out.
Drinking RUM before noon makes you a PIRATE not an alcoholic!

*Sponsor*

Offline Jen

• Platinum Member
« Reply #21 on: April 29, 2014, 04:45:47 pm »
That's all it takes my friend. Sounds like bursitis if it's sending pain, where as arthritis is a chronic ache. Bee venom is Perfect for bursitis! And, you can put a bee directly on the elbow, then another bee on the inside of the arm directly adjacent to the elbow. But for now just directly on the elbow. It will be smarty because the sting will be right next to bone.

You Can Do It!  GO!
There Is Peace In The Queendom

Offline jb63

« Reply #22 on: May 18, 2014, 01:27:53 pm »
Thx for asking the question Perry.I have tennis elbow too.Jen,thx for posting about tweezers and how to do the stings.I set tile for a living and still need to work,so I hope this works.Going out side to give it a try. 8)
I don't know.It was like that when I got here.

Offline Jen

• Platinum Member
« Reply #23 on: May 18, 2014, 02:38:31 pm »
Hi jb - It Will Work! I promise, you just have to keep with it. Every 3 days get your tweezers and put a bee on your sore elbow. In time you can increase the number of bees if you want to. But for right now, just one every three days for a couple of weeks. Keep us posted.

Also, white toothpaste is good to knock down the itch, and won't interfere with the venom process. Hang tough, you can do it!  ;) :)

Offline jb63

« Reply #24 on: May 18, 2014, 07:33:18 pm »
The tweezers worked great.I had been thinking about trying this for a long time but wasn't sure how to go about it.Thx a lot Jen. I had visions of being stung on the finger tips so I like your way much better.I still wore my arm band but I'll keep an open mind.
I don't know.It was like that when I got here.

Offline Jen

• Platinum Member
« Reply #25 on: May 18, 2014, 07:39:59 pm »
Atta Boy JB! Remember, you'll get some swelling which might make the elbow ache, you might think 'this isn't working' but the swelling itself puts pressure on the sore elbow, as time goes by, and you sting every 3 days, you will swell less and less until you don't swell anymore.

Everyone is different with the swelling and itching, if your swelling goes down by the end of two day, you can sting every two days.

It's Your Own Medicine, You're The Boss!

PS. Ice helps with the itching