Author Topic: CBT, You've got a following!  (Read 1552 times)

Offline Wandering Man

• Gold Member
    • Life Lessons from dogs, bees and others
CBT, You've got a following!
« on: June 21, 2018, 10:45:00 am »
I got this email today, and decided they had to be talking about our own CBT:

Early in my career, I was using basic CBT skills to help my clients with depression. As co-occurring conditions emerged, I quickly realized that my standard CBT skills left me feeling ill-equipped to apply CBT with these complex cases.

That’s when I determined I needed more comprehensive CBT training, which I received in part at the Center for Cognitive Therapy under Cognitive Therapy’s founder Dr. Aaron Beck.

For nearly 30 years, I’ve applied my advanced CBT skills to effectively treat anxiety, depression, addiction, OCD, trauma, personality disorders, and more — and the transformation and lasting change I see in my clients is remarkable.

I want you to also achieve these breakthrough results, so I’ve developed a comprehensive online course: Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) Intensive Training & Certificate Course.

In this advanced training, I’ll guide you step by step through mastery of the empirically supported skills, tools and competencies of CBT, preparing you to apply CBT with a wide variety of clinical populations.

This 19-hour CE course is valued at $579.98...but as a special discounted offer, it's available today for only $199.99! Sign up now before it's too late.

You'll be amazed at the difference you'll immediately see in your clients and the confidence you’ll gain in your practice — get started now.

Hope to see you in the training,
John Ludgate, Ph.D., LPC, & The PESI Team

PS... You’ll learn so much more than just CBT techniques in this training! Case conceptualization and formulation, session structure, client collaboration and more make this comprehensive training practical and effective. Your satisfaction is guaranteed — register today.

$580!  CBT, do you get any royalties from that?
Never argue with drunks or crazy people

Offline neillsayers

• Gold Member
Re: CBT, You've got a following!
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2018, 11:31:03 am »
Tagging in here to find out if our CBT is the great Dr. Beck! :)
Neill Sayers
Herbhome Bees
USDA Zone 7a

Offline Jen

• Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2018, 01:02:05 pm »
Seems CBT's identity was mentioned 9 times, I agree with Wman that royalties are in order. If CBT can help with OCD, CBD would also work wonders  :D :laugh: ;D
There Is Peace In The Queendom

Offline CBT

• Gold Member
  • Age gets better with wine
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2018, 09:40:00 pm »
Sorry folks it ain’t me. I was told wine therapy was a lot cheaper and had basically the same result if one is willing. ;D ;D :yes:

Offline LazyBkpr

• Gold Member
  • www.outyard.net
    • The Outyard
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2018, 08:31:52 pm »
Wine Therapy?  I have been using RUM instead of wine!    ;D
Drinking RUM before noon makes you a PIRATE not an alcoholic!

*Sponsor*