Author Topic: Phoebe At Doggie Day Care  (Read 1374 times)

Offline Jen

• Platinum Member
Phoebe At Doggie Day Care
« on: October 20, 2017, 12:56:49 pm »
I take Phoebe to doggie day care about twice a week to play with other dogs. There is a Rottweiler there, Baron, who is muscular enough to play hard with Phoebe who absolutely loves it. Baron will get underneath Phoebe and topple her over, and Phoebe throws her front arms around his neck and slams him down for the count. The dust tornado is something to behold. It's absolutely hilarious. But by the end of the day when she sees me come thru the gate to pick her up .... "Had a fun day mom, but I'm ready to go home now" 

There Is Peace In The Queendom

Offline Riverrat

• Gold Member
Re: Phoebe At Doggie Day Care
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2017, 03:08:01 pm »
Thats way cool.  Oscar and Theo spend the day wrestiling and napping.  Both inseparable. 
"no man ever stood so tall as one that  stoops to help a child"

Forum Supporter

Offline Perry

• Global Moderator
  • Gold Member
    • Brandt's Bees
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2017, 03:15:31 pm »
That's some tall dog! :o
Copper and Penny play outside, usually chasing one another, sometimes playing tug of war with a toy. Penny would be lost without Copper.
"It is not the man who has too little, but the man who craves more, that is poor."      
Forum Supporter

Offline Jen

• Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2017, 06:42:30 pm »
She is actually the color of camp fire ashes here. So she grey and pink, instead of white and pink. Pheebs and Baron found an old camp pit in their big back yard and the wrestling commensed. She often comes home so very dirty.

I have a niggle that I might look for another dog down the road for Phoebe. Not in a hurry tho.
There Is Peace In The Queendom