Author Topic: Prototype Vaporizer - after johno's design  (Read 14163 times)

Offline iddee

• Administrator
  • Gold Member
Re: Prototype Vaporizer - after johno's design
« Reply #20 on: November 10, 2020, 01:57:26 pm »
Lburou hasn't been on the forum since May. Send him a PM and he will receive an email and may come on to read it.
“Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me... Anything can happen, child. Anything can be.”
― Shel Silverstein

Offline RAST

« Reply #21 on: November 10, 2020, 08:25:55 pm »
What you are doing is going to cost too much in materials and labor (which has to be figured in). I agree that the boxes John and I use look cheap and would use some better looking if avalable at a good price. I made about 4 designs before before I settled on what I wanted for me with no intention of making them to sell, and then I showed it off at my bee clubs. How much to make me one? Then it got on youtube and I was swamped with orders. I have shipped to Hawaii and Islands off of WA. state with no complaints about my product, but received many thanks and a few repeat orders. My price reflects the cost of the parts and my labor @ just over min wage. I am now going into my third year and yes, sales have slowed the past few months. I have not minded the break. Good luck, don't expect to get rich. PM me here if can help you.
The following users thanked this post: Spadeapiaries

Offline Spadeapiaries

« Reply #22 on: November 11, 2020, 12:50:35 am »
What you are doing is going to cost too much in materials and labor (which has to be figured in). I agree that the boxes John and I use look cheap and would use some better looking if avalable at a good price. I made about 4 designs before before I settled on what I wanted for me with no intention of making them to sell, and then I showed it off at my bee clubs. How much to make me one? Then it got on youtube and I was swamped with orders. I have shipped to Hawaii and Islands off of WA. state with no complaints about my product, but received many thanks and a few repeat orders. My price reflects the cost of the parts and my labor @ just over min wage. I am now going into my third year and yes, sales have slowed the past few months. I have not minded the break. Good luck, don't expect to get rich. PM me here if can help you.

I have too much going on to try and make money on these but I do want to address all the weak points of the ones out there. Mine won't be cheap, I have a machine shop and know I can make $100.00 an hour so I'm just trying to build a better mousetrap.