General Discussion > Computer Help

Business Cards

(1/6) > >>

LazyBkpr:
  Do any of you have a program you would recomend for printing business cards?  I have downloaded and installed four today, Supposedly FREE only to find that if you want to "actually" print the cards yoi made they have Trial Copy run across the face of them..   Since they advertised as FREE, not just free download, but FREE to use, I'll not be buying any of those..   Thought I would see if any of yall had a recommendation before I started looking in earnest for a good software utility for making them.
   Thanks!
   Scott

Perry:
I used to make mine, but when you start adding up the cost of the stock, and then the colour cartridges, etc. I found it was just as easy to order them.
I have a friend in the business who cuts me a bit of a deal, nothing outrageous. I get them 1,000 at a time. I punch a hole in them and tie them to my jars with raffia. Two sided with my business stuff on the front, and weight and directions for re-liquifying on the back. I don't mess with labels as I get a lot of my jars returned and labels glued to them are a pain. I can reuse the jars but must use new lids every time.

LazyBkpr:
That was the plan Perry, but shes now talked to a third person about making them for us and they dont seem to care what she wants, they prefer to make whatever is the easiest and try to sell them to her, and thats if they even get to it within the next three months.  I made what she wants with our own pictures, I just cant seem to find a way to print them without making one card per sheet. Once she has them she can probably give them a card and the pictures and get exactly what she wants.

iddee:
I don't know how many you need, but here is 250 free.

http://www.vistaprint.com/free-and-premium-business-cards.aspx?mk=250+free+business+cards&ad=e&crtv=35019379579&psite=mkwid|jDd7i8lu&device=c&GP=1%2f19%2f2014+8%3a25%3a50+PM&GPS=3080811371&GNF=0&couponAutoload=1

DMLinton:
Most word processors - LibreOffice (open source) for sure and pretty sure Word too - have business card templates that print to Avery business card stock.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version