Beekeeping > General Beekeeping

Information/HOW TO USE AN EPINEPHRINE PEN

<< < (2/4) > >>

Slowmodem:
We have several Reaction Kits scattered around the house and down at my folks house.  If my wife starts a reaction, we're ready for action and always have a kit nearby.

lazy shooter:

--- Quote from: Beeracuda on January 26, 2014, 07:00:05 pm ---Believe me, when you have to use it, you will figure it out.  You need to make sure your friends and loved ones also know how to use it, in case you can't.

I guess I am going to have to start carrying mine with me all the time again.  The doctor said the chemo has likely wiped out the allergy shots.  After I have the stem cell transplant, I will have to be retested to see if I still have the allergies to wasps/hornets or not.  Basically, I will be getting the donors immune system.

--- End quote ---

Hang tough Beercuda.  God loves you and do many of these forum members.  He won't put more on you than you can bear.  Did you find someone to assist you with your hives?

Beeracuda:

--- Quote from: lazy shooter on January 26, 2014, 11:15:54 pm ---
Hang tough Beercuda.  God loves you and do many of these forum members.  He won't put more on you than you can bear.  Did you find someone to assist you with your hives?

--- End quote ---

Thanks lazy!  I was able to get into the two hives that I worried about the most on Sunday.  I think they are doing OK.  Tomorrow night is the local bee club meeting.  We are going to go and see if we can get some help.  I know one of the members lives close and I thought I had his number, but I couldn't find it.  He is the current president of the club, so he should be there...

tmrschessie:
Thank You. did not ever think i would need this. However now I do. Thank you again. Tom

riverbee:
you are very welcome tom.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version