Announcements > Welcome

Hello from NC

(1/2) > >>

.30WCF:
Hey,
  My name is Micah. I'm located in central NC. I guess this my be my fourth season. I initially bought two 5 frame nucs and they just keep making more bees.
  I tend to be the kid that has to touch the stove to find out that its actually hot rather than take your word for it. So, don't be offended if I ask a question and when I post back with my results, I have disregarded hard earned experience. I often find that hard and fast, often isn't so hard or fast when it comes to bees. What one person swears is an absolute truth, may only be absolute based off a step taken three steps ago.
All that to say, I like to experiment with the bees and its worked out well so far. I'll be happy to share my experiences and hope to learn from yours. Together we can keep bees better.

The15thMember:
Hi, Micah.  Hi, Micah.  Hi, Micah. ;) :) ;D :yes:

In case anybody can't tell, I already know Micah.  8)

Zweefer:
Welcome to our little corner of the world Micah!
I too find that bees (at least mine) tend to not read the same materials I do...
There is a wealth of information in these forums, and an even deeper wealth of knowledge in it's members, so please don't feel shy about asking.
Once again, nice to have you on board. :yes:  :welcome:

LazyBkpr:
So, don't be offended if I ask a question and when I post back with my results, I have disregarded hard earned experience.

Oh! Going to fit in perfectly here!    ;D

RAST:
Hi again Micah.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version