General Discussion > Any and Every Thing

Shirt Designs

<< < (2/15) > >>

.30WCF:
Looks pretty cool. Look nice on a tumbler too.

The15thMember:

--- Quote from: Zweefer on May 06, 2022, 02:38:06 pm ---Or if we are going with the idea that the most important is the largest...  ;)

--- End quote ---
:laugh:  I am DEFINITELY NOT the most important member here.  I'd nominate iddee for the spot. 

--- Quote from: Zweefer on May 06, 2022, 02:38:06 pm ---And what exactly do you have against peaches?  :o

--- End quote ---
ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!  Don't you DARE spread lies that I hate peaches!!   >:(  Peaches are sublime.   O:-)  We haven't been able to get good peaches for several years where we live and there has been a hole in my life.   :'(  We found a local orchard that has peaches, so we're going to try and get some from them this year. 

--- Quote from: Zweefer on May 06, 2022, 03:03:34 pm ---I was able to tweak the size after all - see, a learning process!  :eusa_dance:

The only downside is that now some words need to be repeated to fill in the gaps - not really noticeable unless someone is staring at your shirt for a long time...

--- End quote ---
I like it WAY better with the words all of similar size.  I don't think it's a big deal that the words are repeated.  Like you say, unless someone sat down and read the whole shirt, it wouldn't be noticeable.  Not only is it better visually, but it doesn't place undue emphasis on any particular crop.  I also like the words just horizontal.  I think the vertical and random direction words are too hard to read.   

Zweefer:
So how many should I put you down for?  :laugh:

I agree that all about the same size looks better - thanks for the push.   

back to original topic -
Just got confirmation my practice shirts should arrive end of next week, and then I just need to find time to try a few things out... I'll post with updates as they come.

The15thMember:

--- Quote from: Zweefer on May 06, 2022, 07:27:08 pm ---So how many should I put you down for?  :laugh:

--- End quote ---
One and I'm not kidding.  :)

.30WCF:
I thought you were buying my t-shirt! :cry:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version