Beekeeping > Other Pollinators

Phone call campaign to save the bees and pollinators

(1/3) > >>

Bakersdozen:
I received an email from the Center for Food Safety.  The center urged all concerned citizens to call the White House and voice your concerns regarding Obama's Pollinator Task Force upcoming decision regarding food safety, pollinators and chemicals.  They will be making recommendations to President Obama and he will be making an announcement in a few weeks regarding the White House's policies concerning pollinators.

Call 1-877-796-1948.  That is the number for the Center for Food Safety.  You will here a brief message from them and your call will be redirected to the White House. 
When connected to the White House, deliver this message or something similar:

“Hi, my name is _______ and I’m calling to urge President Obama to protect bees from toxic pesticides immediately to protect our food supply and the environment.”

I called and it took me about 3 minutes to be connected to a White House volunteer.  I urge everyone to call and pass this on.

Jen:
I'm on it Baker, Thanks!

Ray4852:
I wouldn’t waste my time calling them. The special interest have a firm grip on these people.

riverbee:
thanks bakers!
and call between office hours, 9:00 am and 5:00 pm..................  ;D

ray, lol........okay, so waste your time on pollinators and humor yourself and the special interests for 5 minutes.............. :D

kebee:
 I think if there are enough calls it will at least get their attention.

Ken

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version