Author Topic: Question on location  (Read 2477 times)

Offline Ziffa

Question on location
« on: January 09, 2014, 03:39:37 pm »
I cannot see posters' location when viewing the threads.  Do i have to click on their profile? Is there a setting I can change?  I like to glance at the location when reading the advice so I have some perspective.

Thanks for any help.

love,
ziffa
"There's a spoonful of honey where your heart should be. . ." - The Wood Brothers - Honey Jar.

Offline iddee

• Administrator
  • Gold Member
Re: Question on location
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2014, 05:26:37 pm »
You are the first to report that. You should see it under their name. With internet explorer, some can't see avatars. If you are using IE, you might want to download firefox and get out of the horse & buggy days of the internet.  :P   :D
“Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me... Anything can happen, child. Anything can be.”
― Shel Silverstein

Offline Ziffa

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2014, 09:18:21 am »
HA!  I do use Firefox old man! :P  and I love horses!

It's weird.  And it may be stress.   :sad:  but today I see them under everybody except you, Riverbee, and Lazyshtr. . . . ok, now they are there.

Ok, never mind definitely stress.  I think I wasn't logged in before and now that I am I see it.

Move along, nothing to see here except an over-worked office zombie multi-tasking too much.  ;D

Sorry to bother.  lol

love,
ziffa
"There's a spoonful of honey where your heart should be. . ." - The Wood Brothers - Honey Jar.

Offline iddee

• Administrator
  • Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2014, 02:02:47 pm »
Love ya!  :D
“Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me... Anything can happen, child. Anything can be.”
― Shel Silverstein