Sustainable Living > Homestead

looking at adding a new addition to team yard work!

(1/4) > >>

mamapoppybee:
http://www.hustlerturf.com/products/fastrak-super-duty.html

any one have anything like this? are you pleased with the performance if so? I must have made hubby a bit excited with this! He told me im cute when i shop for motor toys. lol

LazyBkpr:
LOL!!   :-X  :-X  :-X

I am too cheap mommap.  I buy 250 dollar lawn mowers and fix them up.  I use an older JD 300 L&G tractor I actually paid 500 dollars for and rebuilt the deck.   Before that I had an LT125 JD I rebuilt the rear end on. Before that was a craftsman I cobbled an engine onto..   I did spend a LOT of money to buy my wife a NICE Cub cadet... and it has had the SNOT beat out of it.. it looks like a 250 dollar lawn mower now.. still mows but its on its last leg.    It has become a joke in this town to look at someone mower and ask what they hit.. the reply..  I DIDNT HIT ANYTHING!!
   Dog chains, tarps, ropes, garden hoses, rabbits, chickens, the shut off valve cap, steel pipes, fence posts, (metal, wood, fiberglass)  electric fencing, barbed wire, Chicken wire, a live trap, and the stray article of clothing that came loose from the cloths line have all met their demise under her lawn mower... 
   I will be thankful when it dies, and in fact, I may just walk out there myself and put a bullet in it to save myself a lot of trouble..   Oh yeah, she has to wear a G suit when she mows to counteract the effect of G forces when she turns....

mamapoppybee:
 :laugh: we have a craftsman now and a gofer problem. the only thing i have ever done is sink a tire in a tunle that had washed an i dident know till after the fact! the important part is i did not summon the hubby to pull it out. Should have seen the look i got when man no longer herd mowing sounds and came to look as to why.  I some times use the mower but for the most part i try to leave that his bit of yard work.

kebee:
 Looks like a great zero turn mower, don't know the price but when I shoped for one 3 years ago the best price and zero turn I found was a john deer one, the mower deck I believe in indestructible. It is still going strong and will be the fourth year with it.

Ken

Finally Home:
Nice looking unit.
Just bought a Toro last fall.  Bought the commercial grade.  4 year @ 0%, 4 year warranty.  Boys are loving it.  I'll have to learn to use it before they move out.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version