Beekeeping > The Trading Post

Oxalic Acid Vaporizer

(1/2) > >>

RAST:
I have been making and selling the pistol type vaporizers for a while now. I was asked why it wasn't on here so here it is. Currently I sell it for $175.00 shipped. It comes with two acid cups and a one gram scoop. Additional cups are $3.50 each when shipped with gun. It can also be seen on youtube @ Steves Outdoor World. It is 120V 250 watt. I use a cheap inverter hooked to my truck battery and extension cord in my bee yard.  If interested, please contact me at ras0902@aol.com

neillsayers:
Rast,
Is this an AC or DC unit?

Jen:
Hi Rast, I'm confused  ;)  I've been doing OA for over ten years now, the cup on the end of the wand is thin enough to slip thru the entrance and easily slip back out again. Yours has a larger bulkier cup. Would sure like to see some pics or a vid on how it is used? I do really like the set up  ;D

RAST:

--- Quote from: neillsayers on January 24, 2020, 10:41:11 pm ---Rast,
Is this an AC or DC unit?

--- End quote ---
Its 120 V 250 Watt, sorry about that. I fully intended to put that in but my lovely wife came home excited to tell me something while I was typing this, knowing who butters my bread I forgot when I got back to this.

RAST:
 Jen, go here and watch from the 22 minute mark on. Well watch however much you want to :). I drill my holes in the back of the bottom board instead of the hive body.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version