Author Topic: Fox Sports Beehives  (Read 2254 times)

Offline The15thMember

• Traveler of the Multiverse, Seeker of Knowledge
Fox Sports Beehives
« on: April 23, 2023, 08:03:18 pm »
I was watching NASCAR today (Kyle Busch won, by the by ;D ), and during prerace they showed a piece where Clint Bowyer was interviewing Frankie Muniz of Malcom in the Middle fame, who is now an ARCA driver.  Bowyer was standing out in front of the Fox Sports building in Charlotte, and they showed Frankie driving up to meet him, and the camera panned past two beehives that were sitting in the landscaping! 

I come from under the hill, and under the hills and over the hills my paths led.  And through the air, I am she that walks unseen.
The following users thanked this post: neillsayers

Offline Jen

• Platinum Member
Re: Fox Sports Beehives
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2023, 10:56:42 pm »
Love the colors  :)
There Is Peace In The Queendom

Offline The15thMember

« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2023, 10:58:50 pm »
Love the colors  :)
I guess they didn't have time to paint the top one on the orange hive before they needed it!  :D
I come from under the hill, and under the hills and over the hills my paths led.  And through the air, I am she that walks unseen.

Offline Bakersdozen

• Global Moderator
  • Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2023, 11:36:44 am »
Now I want to know who owns those beehives.
I loved Malcom in the Middle.  I didn't realize Frankie Muniz was a race car driver.  That's interesting.

Offline The15thMember

« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2023, 12:10:20 pm »
Now I want to know who owns those beehives.
Me too!  I did some googling to see if I could find anything about it, but Fox Sports doesn't seem to have done any PR on it or anything, so I couldn't get any information. 

I loved Malcom in the Middle.  I didn't realize Frankie Muniz was a race car driver.  That's interesting.
Frankie was on IndyCar driver Conor Daly's podcast after the Daytona 500 this year, if you'd like to hear him speak about his motorsports career.  The interview starts at about the 1 hour mark of the show. 
https://podcasts.apple.com/za/podcast/the-great-american-race-actor-arca-driver-frankie/id1591470451?i=1000601190955
The following users thanked this post: Bakersdozen