Author Topic: Photbucketis holding pictures hostage.  (Read 1451 times)

Offline Alleyyooper

Photbucketis holding pictures hostage.
« on: July 12, 2017, 07:57:29 am »
For $500.00 a year I can keep hoisting 3d party pictures from Photobucket, that price seems to very depending on who is posting about it. I wonder if it has to do with the amount of pictures stored with that site?

So in searching for a site to store pictures and host to 3d partys you have to under stand some sites do not allow hosted pictures from some sites.

Shutter fly is one such site easy to up load pictures to and down size them for you but as said some sites does not allow them, I believe if memory serves me this is one such site.

Picturetrail is a good easy site to store pictures and post to forums, but they have very limited storage space for free.

Stormy my Ryman style English setter pup.

Postimage seems to be a good site but I have not in the small amount of time figured out how to up load to a different album yet.

My watering system in a raised bed.

Imgur.com  is a new one I am trying this morning. I have no idea how it is going to work, wish there was a test site for this.

;D Al

your not fully dressed with out a smile.

Offline Perry

• Global Moderator
  • Gold Member
    • Brandt's Bees
Re: Photbucketis holding pictures hostage.
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2017, 09:56:10 am »
Yup, we noticed a few weeks ago that photobucket was making a move. Most of us stopped using it a few years ago, I just go through our site which uses postimage.
"It is not the man who has too little, but the man who craves more, that is poor."      
Forum Supporter