Author Topic: Photobucket  (Read 4705 times)

Offline riverbee

• Gold Member
  • ***Forum Sponsor***
Photobucket
« on: July 14, 2017, 10:40:29 pm »
fyi, if any are using photobucket to post pix on the forum, you won't be able to any longer (unless you pay them), and any pix posted with photobucket to the forum in the past will disappear...........if members come across posts you will see photobucket's 'ransom' message:

i do have a pb account and i don't have very many pix uploaded in that account, just a few pix and gif files i have used on occasion to exclusively post on the forum and in the chat box.  photobucket wants 40 bucks from me (last i looked, maybe it was 400?........ :D) to host those pix and i won't pay it. some folks are getting dinged for $400.

i do realize companies have to make a living but i have a 'free' account, i just have to upgrade and pay 'ransom' to have them shown here............... :D 

i keep wild things in a box..........™
if you obey the rules, you miss all the fun.....katherine hepburn
Forum Sponsor

Offline Perry

• Global Moderator
  • Gold Member
    • Brandt's Bees
Re: Photobucket
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2017, 06:34:03 am »
I used to use photobucket years ago but haven't since it became so easy to go through imagepost here on the forum. I can post pics directly from my puter to the forum, easy peasy, and it's free.
"It is not the man who has too little, but the man who craves more, that is poor."      
Forum Supporter