Author Topic: Posting  (Read 2025 times)

Offline Zweefer

• Administrator
  • Gold Member
Posting
« on: August 10, 2020, 10:11:24 pm »
I see several regulars on here day after day, but very few add or reply to posts...
I am just wondering why?  I am not trying to pressure anyone to contribute, especially if they don’t want to, I am just honestly trying to figure out if there is something missing that needs to be provided to facilitate an environment where more members would post a bit more regularly. 

If there is a reason and you would rather not post it publicly, please feel free to message me, and I’d be happy to listen, or discuss if that is so desired. 

This forum is here for all of the members, and I want to make it the best it can be...
Thanks for being here, and for reading this long rambling post...
Keeping of bees is like the direction of sunbeams.
Henry David Thoreau

Offline Bakersdozen

• Global Moderator
  • Gold Member
Re: Posting
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2020, 11:50:41 am »
To make the forum successful, members need to contribute some information, ask a question, or comment on someone else's post.  If you don't feel comfortable doing those things, just has hello in the chat box.

Offline RAST

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2020, 08:30:15 pm »
If I can help or add something positive I will. If it's been answered or I am unsure I don't respond.
The following users thanked this post: Bakersdozen

Offline Zweefer

• Administrator
  • Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2020, 03:18:26 am »
What ever happened to ask 6 beekeepers a question, get 8 different answers?   Even if it has been answered, feel free to chime in - it will reinforce the answer as on the right track, or you may add your flair to it that makes it easier to understand. Or if it is a bit different, may even spur more discussion! :yes:
Keeping of bees is like the direction of sunbeams.
Henry David Thoreau