Author Topic: BeeFest 2018 - March 23-25 - Baker County, Florida  (Read 1209 times)

Offline robo

• Beekeep On!
    • Ramblings, Rants, & Ravings
BeeFest 2018 - March 23-25 - Baker County, Florida
« on: March 06, 2018, 09:59:38 pm »
Thought some folks here may be interested in BeeFest so I decided to share.   It has been a yearly get together started by the Beemaster Forum back in 2009.   There is no set agenda, speakers, or program.   Just a lot of beekeepers getting together for a weekend of everything beekeeping.   It is totally free and you can camp right on site.  I will be making the journey and would love to meet up with folks from here.  Currently there are about 40-50 people who have committed.

More importantly,  I believe Wally (Iddee) will be there as well as Michael Bush is flying in.    Where else can you go and spend 3 days with experts like these for free?

Although it is hosted and organized through the Beemaster Forum, it is open to any and everyone.

You can check out the details here -> http://forum.beemaster.com/index.php/topic,30884.0.html

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it comes dressed in overalls and looks like work." - Thomas Edison

The following users thanked this post: Bakersdozen