Author Topic: To answer where have i been  (Read 1703 times)

Offline mamapoppybee

To answer where have i been
« on: October 14, 2014, 03:52:52 pm »
Hi all i am well and still enjoying my adventure with bees. I dont get on as much any more due to three kids in school and i have been using there away time for projects. after all yal know me always up to some thing.  Still loving my bird butts and gardening. In fact those five mater plants of mine been part the reason im mia. produced darn well i have put up salsa and home made skettie sauce. have to go and pick a bunch still. thinking they may be my last batch but who know.put in fall cucumbers and the bees are very greatfull for them with the decrease in flowering goodies. Did a make over on my sons room, starting my daughters now, then come january ill do the floor project and get it done befor i dig into the start of another garden season lol
hope all is great and have missed ya check back a bit later.

Offline Jen

• Platinum Member
Re: To answer where have i been
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2014, 04:01:36 pm »
Hi Mama! funny.... I was wondering when you might pop back in. Summer was busy for me too. Starting to settle down a bit. I have a hallway to finish painting and windows to wash  :)
There Is Peace In The Queendom

Offline riverbee

• Gold Member
  • ***Forum Sponsor***
Re: To answer where have i been
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2014, 05:48:43 pm »
good to 'see' ya back and read some posts and chat's from you mama!  we sure did miss you on the forum!..... ;)
i keep wild things in a box..........™
if you obey the rules, you miss all the fun.....katherine hepburn
Forum Sponsor