Author Topic: Bee School in Nova Scotia  (Read 3445 times)

Offline Wandering Man

• Gold Member
    • Life Lessons from dogs, bees and others
Bee School in Nova Scotia
« on: January 21, 2017, 04:34:01 pm »
Perry,

I see that there will be a Bee School in Wolfville, NS May 20-21 and again June 3-4.

That's a 40 hour drive from my house, if I don't drag my 5th wheel behind me.

Do you know if the ferry at St. John's will accommodate truck and trailer?  It might make for an interesting trip.
Never argue with drunks or crazy people

Offline Perry

• Global Moderator
  • Gold Member
    • Brandt's Bees
Re: Bee School in Nova Scotia
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2017, 05:06:55 pm »
The ferry at St. John? I'm not sure, I think most people drive around because of the one a day travel schedule on the ferry.
Don't confuse the St. John ferry with the St. John's ferry or you'll end up in Newfoundland and that will be an experience you would remember for the rest of your life! :laugh:

You wouldn't want to waste your time on that bee school, it's just me and my best friend putting them on. :-[ :D How on earth did you hear about the bee school? ???

If you do show up at anytime, you are welcome to park your trailer at my honey house and hook up to the water and use the facilities. There is also a free bottle of mead in it for anyone visiting from outside NS. :)
"It is not the man who has too little, but the man who craves more, that is poor."      
Forum Supporter

Offline Wandering Man

• Gold Member
    • Life Lessons from dogs, bees and others
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2017, 06:19:01 pm »
 ;D

I clicked on the Brandt's Bees link on one of your posts!

Nice website!

I hope you stay in business for a while. I looked up the trip on google maps. Looks like it would be a great trip.
Never argue with drunks or crazy people
The following users thanked this post: Perry

Offline yes2matt

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2017, 05:18:20 pm »
The ferry at St. John? I'm not sure, I think most people drive around because of the one a day travel schedule on the ferry.
Don't confuse the St. John ferry with the St. John's ferry or you'll end up in Newfoundland and that will be an experience you would remember for the rest of your life!

You wouldn't want to waste your time on that bee school, it's just me and my best friend putting them on. :-[ :D How on earth did you hear about the bee school? ???

If you do show up at anytime, you are welcome to park your trailer at my honey house and hook up to the water and use the facilities. There is also a free bottle of mead in it for anyone visiting from outside NS. :)
My wife and I honeymooned in NS.

Offline Perry

• Global Moderator
  • Gold Member
    • Brandt's Bees
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2017, 06:08:27 pm »
My wife and I honeymooned in NS.

Same offer if you ever decide to renew your vows! :)
"It is not the man who has too little, but the man who craves more, that is poor."      
Forum Supporter