Author Topic: Support Worldwide Beekeeping Forum  (Read 19957 times)

Offline admin

• Administrator
Support Worldwide Beekeeping Forum
« on: February 22, 2017, 01:16:42 pm »
Worldwide Beekeeping is a member supported forum. We incur costs associated with the operation and maintenance of the website and a 'free' forum for all to benefit from and want to keep it 'free'.  We have avoided the "in your face" annoying ads as a revenue source so far and hope to continue to.  We rely on the generosity of our members to help us pay those bills and keep our forum alive and growing strong. Member support provides our forum the financial resources to do so.  Without financial support we would not have this great forum and community.  Help us keep it going!

If you feel that the forum has been beneficial to you,  we hope you will consider making a contribution.

While all contributions towards the upkeep and maintenance of the forum are voluntary, and greatly appreciated, the team has discussed someway of publicly acknowledging those that do. With that in mind we have decided to offer those that choose to make a financial contribution two levels of support that will be displayed with their profile.

There is no obligation whatsoever and it is completely optional. Those wishing to instead contribute by continuing to share information, friendship, and knowledge on the forum are also appreciated.

Two types of contributors

Supporter - $25/year
  • Forum Supporter added to title in profile (above avatar)
  • Profile star bar -
  • PM Mailbox size increased to 30
Sponsor - $75/year
  • Forum Sponsor added to title in profile (above avatar)
  • Profile star bar -
  • PM Mailbox size increased to 50
  • Ad on front page of forum (optional)

Ad requirements and templates can be found here.  Please PM with Admin if you need help.

How to Contribute

There are two ways to contribute:
1) Subscribe through your profile settings if you want your profile to identify you as a contributor and you want your PM mailbox increased.
2) Use PayPal button if you do not want it identified in your profile, what to contribute a different amount, or want to contribute more than once a year.

Subscribe via Profile Settings:
You can sign up in your profile settings and payments will be processed through PayPal.
Note:This is a subscription and will automatically renew each year unless you cancel through your PayPal account.

The following users thanked this post: riverbee, Wandering Man

Offline Barbarian

Re: Support Worldwide Beekeeping Forum
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2017, 05:02:23 am »
Will it be possible to support the forum and NOT have the stars displayed on the profile ?
" Another Owd Codger "

Offline Perry

• Global Moderator
  • Gold Member
    • Brandt's Bees
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2017, 06:52:50 am »
Will it be possible to support the forum and NOT have the stars displayed on the profile ?

Last line in the post above.

"If you would like to make a contribution in another amount,  in addition to a subscription, or do not want your contribution identified in your profile, please use the button below."

"It is not the man who has too little, but the man who craves more, that is poor."      
Forum Supporter

Offline Nugget Shooter

• Nugget Shooter
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2017, 09:09:10 am »
made my donation and glad to help! But I used wrong button and no support banner, can you still add it for me  :-\
Cheers, Bill

Offline Perry

• Global Moderator
  • Gold Member
    • Brandt's Bees
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2017, 09:22:24 am »
made my donation and glad to help! But I used wron button and no support banner, can you still add it for me  :-\\

I'll let someone with competent computer skills tackle that for ya Nugget.
I did mine and was quickly reminded how much the difference in our dollars is! :o :sad: :D
"It is not the man who has too little, but the man who craves more, that is poor."      
Forum Supporter

Offline Nugget Shooter

• Nugget Shooter
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2017, 09:24:56 am »
someone already got it done Perry, thanks.....
Cheers, Bill

Offline admin

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2017, 09:31:22 am »
made my donation and glad to help! But I used wrong button and no support banner, can you still add it for me  :-\

I added it for you,  however by not using the subscribe feature you will not get a reminder email when it expires, it will just disappear.

Offline Nugget Shooter

• Nugget Shooter
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2017, 09:41:29 am »
ok I guess that will remind me  ;D
Cheers, Bill

Offline LazyBkpr

• Gold Member
  • www.outyard.net
    • The Outyard
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2017, 11:29:32 am »
Have always tried to support this place, WILL be doing so again. Money well spent!
Drinking RUM before noon makes you a PIRATE not an alcoholic!

*Sponsor*

Offline iddee

• Administrator
  • Gold Member
« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2019, 04:19:08 pm »
This program has been suspended. We have gone back to the donation button at the top of the page. This program was not as successful as the donation button, so we have back tracked. If anyone wants a refund since the sponsor tag is gone from your profile, just ask and I will do so.
“Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me... Anything can happen, child. Anything can be.”
― Shel Silverstein