Author Topic: The Laws have combined against us!  (Read 2647 times)

Offline LazyBkpr

• Gold Member
  • www.outyard.net
    • The Outyard
The Laws have combined against us!
« on: April 21, 2014, 03:39:38 pm »
  So I was standing in the woods, listening to the birds. A squirrel chattering nearby, and the distant caw of a crow..  I heard the honking of Canadian geese as they flew past.... and out of the corner of my eye, I saw movement.. so I turned to look, and stood quietly watching..
   It was Mother nature in all her glowing beauty and youth, walking quietly, not making a sound, and at her side, an old man, twisted, bent, and scarred. I thought, perhaps it was her father, or maybe even God... but realized, with a horrible chill as he tripped, and fell, banging his head on a rock, that this was the one and only MURPHY!!!
   How could it be??
   She helped him up, and wiped the leaves from him, and kissed him lovingly, then they set off again. I heard the crash of him falling often as they slowly vanished through the leaves and trees...   I was too terrified to move, to afraid to even THINK of the repercussions of mother nature and Old Man Murphy together...
   The laws of Nature, hand in hand with Murphys Law.... then, suddenly...  A light went on in my head..  Beekeeping, suddenly, made PERFECT sense.
Drinking RUM before noon makes you a PIRATE not an alcoholic!

*Sponsor*

Offline Perry

• Global Moderator
  • Gold Member
    • Brandt's Bees
Re: The Laws have combined against us!
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2014, 04:26:34 pm »
 ;) :) :yes:
That was pretty good. :D
"It is not the man who has too little, but the man who craves more, that is poor."      
Forum Supporter

Offline kebee

• WorldWide Beekeeper Emeritus
  • Gold Member
  • May GOD be with us
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2014, 05:43:44 pm »
 Lazy, I sure will be glad when it gets spring there for you, the cabin fever I think has about gotten to you.

Ken

Offline Jen

• Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2014, 05:55:49 pm »
kisshug patpatpat ~ Hang in there buddy, your nice warm bee days are just around the corner ~  don't trip on the corner now!

Grateful that you are on this forum,
Jen  ;) 8)

There Is Peace In The Queendom