Author Topic: Bicycle lanes in New York ~ Hilarious  (Read 3145 times)

Offline Jen

• Platinum Member
Bicycle lanes in New York ~ Hilarious
« on: March 12, 2014, 12:32:50 pm »
What ever time of day it is, this will make you laugh! Good Day To You  :D

There Is Peace In The Queendom

Offline riverbee

• Gold Member
  • ***Forum Sponsor***
Re: Bicycle lanes in New York ~ Hilarious
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2014, 12:43:55 pm »
LOL, well deliberately running into the back of a squad car parked in the bike lane to make a point?!  not too smart but too funny!
i keep wild things in a box..........™
if you obey the rules, you miss all the fun.....katherine hepburn
Forum Sponsor

Offline Jen

• Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2014, 12:45:14 pm »
I'm usually impressed when people have the time and guts to make a point that needs to be made ~
There Is Peace In The Queendom

Offline LazyBkpr

• Gold Member
  • www.outyard.net
    • The Outyard
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2014, 02:56:51 pm »
LOL.. nice!!
   Had the town cruiser parked in front of our shop once.. I hooked a chain on it and pulled it into the street so I could get into the shop..
   Thats why we don't have a cop in our little town.. Not knocking police at all, just the ones WE had the last few hires..
   We live in a little tiny town.. someone backs out of the post office, and pulls out the wrong direction, they get a ticket.... the next day there are 50 people standing in the town hall TICKED OFF...  there is a REASON most of us live in small town America.. so we don't have to deal with stuff like that.
   One too many seat belt tickets got the last part time officer we had removed..  and the entire "Enforcement" program was shut down until they can find someone who is interested in keeping the kids in check rather than giving 70 year old ladies seat belt tickets when they drive two blocks at 3.7 mph to get their mail.
   Had a statey that liked to give farmers tickets when they pulled three wagons...   I remember seeing his car blocked in by tractors and wagons in front of the town hall.. it was there from about 10:30 am to 7 PM that night, but was gone the next morning.  I don't know what happened or why, but I do know he never came back.
   We have other officers through here quite often, they don't cause problems.. they see something out of hand they deal with it, but leave the silly stuff alone, so we all get along great..   I do love my little town.
Drinking RUM before noon makes you a PIRATE not an alcoholic!

*Sponsor*

Offline minz

« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2014, 03:57:54 pm »
Portland Oregon took ½ of the road improvement money and put it to painting the bike lane by intersections green.  Now they want more money for pot hole repair?

Offline apisbees

• Global Moderator
  • Gold Member
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2014, 05:19:33 am »
Yes make bike lanes in northern community's and Canada that are only used 3 1/2 months a year that takes away parking spaces for 365 days a year.
Honey Judge, Beekeeping Display Coordinator, Armstrong Fair and Rodeo.

Offline G3farms

• Bee Wrangler
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold Member
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2014, 09:13:27 am »
AAAAAAHHHHHHH life in the big city!! :laugh:
Bees are bees and do as they please!

.... --- -   -... . . ...   .-- .. .-.. .-..   .... .- ...- .   -.-- --- ..-   ... - . .--. .--. .. -. --.   .- -. -..   ..-. . - -.-. .... .. -. --.   .-.. .. -.- .   -.-- --- ..- .-.   .... . .- -..   .. ...   --- -.   ..-. .. .-. .   .- -. -..   -.-- --- ..- .-.   .- ... ...   .. ...   -.-. .- - -.-. .... .. -. --.