Author Topic: Boudreaux Goes To hades  (Read 2724 times)

Offline capt44

• If it don't work I'll always think it should have
    • RV BEES
Boudreaux Goes To hades
« on: November 30, 2015, 11:12:01 pm »
Boudreaux died and was on his way to hades. The devil being an former Texan, did not like Cajuns, and knowing Boudreaux was on his way there, figured he would make Boudreaux's stay in hades miserable. So he turned up the thermostat real high before Boudreaux got there. When Boudreaux showed up the devil asked him how he liked the heat. Boudreaux told the devil, "Mais, Cher, it feels like a good spring day in South Louisiana. Not too bad !" This perturbed the devil, so he turned up the heat as high as it would go, and asked Boudreaux how he liked it now. Boudreaux replied, "Well now it feels like summer on the bayou back home. Not too bad !"

Well, needless to say, the devil was really mad now. So that night, he turned the thermostat down to it's coldest setting. By morning, the whole place had frozen over. There was snow and icicles everywhere. The devil asked, "Well, what do you think now, Boudreaux ?"

Boudreaux answers the devil all happy and smiling, "Well, I like it just fine, Cher! This means that dem darn Saints finally won 'em a Super Bowl !"
Capt44

Offline neillsayers

• Gold Member
Re: Boudreaux Goes To hades
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2015, 06:37:41 am »
 :laugh: :laugh:  :laugh: :laugh:love it!
Neill Sayers
Herbhome Bees
USDA Zone 7a

Offline Perry

• Global Moderator
  • Gold Member
    • Brandt's Bees
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2015, 06:49:35 am »
Good stuff!
Beaureau is a very common name here in Nova Scotia. All the Acadians became "Cajuns" when they headed south.
"It is not the man who has too little, but the man who craves more, that is poor."      
Forum Supporter

Offline lazy shooter

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2015, 08:16:53 am »
South Louisiana contains a town called Boudreaux and one named Thibodoux.  These are very common "Cajun" names.  They originally called themselves Acadian's and later Cadians and still later Cajuns.  I have spent a lot of time working in South Louisiana and have many Cajun friends.  They are hard working, hard partying and early Mass on Sunday morning folks.  I love them to death, and where else would you hear someone say "unclimb that derrick."

Offline Slowmodem

• Gold Member
    • http://gregsbees.blogspot.com/
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2015, 02:47:34 pm »
South Louisiana contains a town called Boudreaux and one named Thibodoux.  These are very common "Cajun" names.  They originally called themselves Acadian's and later Cadians and still later Cajuns.  I have spent a lot of time working in South Louisiana and have many Cajun friends.  They are hard working, hard partying and early Mass on Sunday morning folks.  I love them to death, and where else would you hear someone say "unclimb that derrick."

About forty-five minutes southeast of Thibodeaux, Louisiana
Lived a man called Doc Milsap and his pretty wife Hanna.
Well they raised up a son who could eat up his weight in groceries.
Named him after a man of the cloth.
Called him Amos Moses.
Greg Whitehead
Ten Mile, TN
Beekeeping at 26.4 kbs