Author Topic: Location  (Read 3472 times)

Offline iddee

• Administrator
  • Gold Member
As most know, beekeeping is very local. If we don't know where you are, we can't be sure our info will be correct for you. I have now made location mandatory for new signups, but it wasn't there before now, so some members' location does not show on the front page. If yours isn't under your name in the left pane in each post, please go to your profile and put it in there. It will then show on each post. ThankYou
“Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me... Anything can happen, child. Anything can be.”
― Shel Silverstein

Offline riverbee

• Gold Member
  • ***Forum Sponsor***
Re: Location
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2013, 07:01:00 pm »
to add to iddees post, if you don't know how to put your location in, go to your 'user control pane'l. at the top left you will see a bunch of tabs, choose 'profile'. when that comes up, on the left of your screen, you will see all the edit options.  the top one is 'edit profile', brings it up automatically when you click on your 'profile'.  on that page just look for 'location' and fill it in...... :D

any questions or problems just send one of us a pm!
i keep wild things in a box..........™
if you obey the rules, you miss all the fun.....katherine hepburn
Forum Sponsor

Offline blueblood

• Gold Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/scottshoneyandlipbalms
Re: Location
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2013, 09:55:24 pm »
I have to point out that the Hoosiers and Canadians are making a strong showing so far, whoot whoot! You NC folks are doing so shabby either!