Author Topic: New Top-Level Topic Suggestion: Bee Video Questions  (Read 2297 times)

Offline CpnObvious

• My Photobucket Bee Album
New Top-Level Topic Suggestion: Bee Video Questions
« on: May 27, 2014, 12:10:05 pm »
We all, I think, watch countless beekeeping videos on YouTube... I've noticed I'm not the only one that then has questions about what was seen/shown.  Could we have a Top-Level Topic dedicated to videos we watch that AREN'T part of someone else's, more specific, Topic/Post?

I'm about to post one in General Beekeeping.  I'll modify this post with a link to it after:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  Here's the link to the Topic I created so you can see what I mean ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

http://www.worldwidebeekeeping.com/forum/index.php/topic,1819.0.html

Offline iddee

• Administrator
  • Gold Member
Re: New Top-Level Topic Suggestion: Bee Video Questions
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2014, 07:48:49 pm »
I think we have it covered fairly well with the headings we have.

Example:

Your video and question fits well under Swarms, Cut Outs, Trap Outs and Bee Trees. I moved it there for you.

If you find something you don't know where fits, send it to me and if I can't find it a home, I will start a new heading.
“Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me... Anything can happen, child. Anything can be.”
― Shel Silverstein