Beekeeping > Healing From The Hive

Good Vid On Bee Venom Therapy

(1/3) > >>

Jen:
Good vid on Bee Venom Therapy. The guest speaker on the Martha Stewart show is Frederique Keller who is the president of the American Apitherapy Society based out of New York, of which I am a member  :)

CpnObvious:
Martha keeps her Epipen in the fridge?

I know she needs to ask questions and point things out... But the way she phrased a few things it sounded like she didn't already know the answer.  I wonder if when says says "I keep bees", she really means that she owns some hives, but pays someone else to care for them...

It's interesting that this segment was done, but I didn't find it to be very informative.  I know time is tough on shows like this, but I don't feel very much was appropriately covered.

I don't mean to sound like a Gloomy Gus, I just wasn't impressed.

riverbee:

"I know she needs to ask questions and point things out... But the way she phrased a few things it sounded like she didn't already know the answer".

that's tv gloomy gus...... :D
i would agree about not keeping eppy's in the fridge.

thanks for the video jen, hard to cram a lot of information in 10 minutes. craig didn't even flinch when she placed the stinger on his back.....i probably would have rolled off the table!....... :D

Jen:
Cpn -  To clarify my first post, it wasn't Martha, or about Martha and her show, or how Martha keeps bees, or where Martha keeps her epipen...that I was calling attention to. It was Frederique Keller! The president of American Apitherapy Society which is worldwide. The show was focused on the healing process of venom and the other products from the hive, and the fact that Ms. Keller placed a bee on someone on camera. The education on BVT and the  process of that is what I was aiming at...  The show was about the very basics of BVT.

Papakeith:
tried going to apitherapy.org .  looks like the site is down

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version