General Discussion > Any and Every Thing

For a long time I have not felt very welcome here.

(1/5) > >>

Alleyyooper:
But I do know a few from other sites I belong to along the way. So this is for them to let them know where I stand today.

Friday afternoon I went and mowed the big lawn I get paid to do. Was not really feeling well then but it needed done. arrive back home just before time to eat supper. Ate a bit so I didn't have to listen to my other side which has became very vocal of late.
I ate and had some very bad pains in my tummy so went and laid down. by 9;30 PM decided wasn't helping.

Tell other half I need to go to ER, are you sure she says. I say if you don't want to tke I can drive my self and not have to do the 10,000 questions first.

Off we go to the near by local hospital ER, not busy for a Friday night, believe the covid thing has people cooling their jets some.

How come when you tell a doctor the pain is some place thye just need to start pushing on that place?

Blood is drawn, then told will go and get exrays done. also a couple of cat scans. Bad news show up on the cat scan. Ihave cancer on my pancrest, spots on my liver, lungs and intesttines.

Told they were going to send me up to a hospital room for the night.

So off I go and still in pain really bad pain. Funny how once they saw the cancer the pains I had were just forgotten about by them.

Suffered thru all day Saturday with that pain but had been told I would be on the list for Monday for more complete biospys of my cancer so I stuck it out. but Sunday morning when the nurses were changeing their shift I tld they I was going to go hoime as not one person was attempting to fix the main problem I had went to the ER to begin with.

I told those girls a long time ago to not go to that hospital go to one out side Flint Mi instead.

the girls must have told the doctor I was going to leave and go else where for the releave of my pains.
He came in and started to say theycouldn't do a thing. I ripped hiks head off and said to check me out I am sure some place else could give me pain relive. then I screwed his head back on.

Well low and behold finally after suffering 40 some hours efforts were made to remove the pain. In a couple hours the pain dissappered.

I got my biopsey Monday afternoon. Results will be sent to the cancer center I choose to doctor me. I met the lady doctor twice, once Sunday and once on Monday and she liked what I said about all the troops turning out for this battle with me. I like her for saying we will get it done.

Not sure how much longer I will monter the bee section where I do belong.

See you arounf some place Iddee.

Al

RAST:
I hate to hear that Al, you were always a help in the old forum days. Hope things get better and I'll pray for you. Rick

iddee:
Sorry to hear it. It sounds like a kidney stone made you get help and other stuff was found. I've passed a half dozen stones and will be the first to tell you all the fun was left out of that event. I have a nephew that had his first pancreas cancer operation over 20 years ago. He's had a couple more since then. He got married last year and bought a house this year. Don't give up. They are producing better medicine every year. Keep us posted and our prayers are with you.

Zweefer:
I too am sorry you don’t feel welcome.  I am so sorry to hear of your diagnosis, and will be praying for you and your family. 

Bakersdozen:
As previously stated, medicine is getting better all the time.  I am so sorry that you are in pain. I wish the best for you and will remember you in prayer.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version