Author Topic: Interesting. Hmmmmm.  (Read 3008 times)

Offline Perry

• Global Moderator
  • Gold Member
    • Brandt's Bees
Interesting. Hmmmmm.
« on: March 15, 2016, 10:40:55 pm »
Well, my trailer got moved over the last couple days and is now sitting near where I live, waiting for spring road restrictions to lift so I can move it onto the property. I went over to check it out and discovered a few interesting things. I took pictures of the "blocking" that was used when it was set up. I am not sure building code will allow me to use these or not, I will have to look into it. If not, I wonder what else they may be good for? (there are 10 of them).
I also discovered another bonus, another sink outside of the bathroom with a tub thingy for a basin, I'll have to try to get pictures of it. They even left all the window blinds.

"It is not the man who has too little, but the man who craves more, that is poor."      
Forum Supporter

Offline apisbees

• Global Moderator
  • Gold Member
Re: Interesting. Hmmmmm.
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2016, 11:42:57 pm »
They wont rot You will gust need to set them on cement blocks or a cement pad
Honey Judge, Beekeeping Display Coordinator, Armstrong Fair and Rodeo.

Offline CBT

• Gold Member
  • Age gets better with wine
Re: Interesting. Hmmmmm.
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2016, 09:25:06 am »
I see bee pollination trailer stabilizers. Unhook it run the front down below level add two in the rear, run it back up above level and add two in front. Run down to level. Now you can walk on that trailer to check on bees without tipping. Just the way my mind works. C:-) ;D