Author Topic: OOPS  (Read 2394 times)

Offline iddee

• Administrator
  • Gold Member
OOPS
« on: October 16, 2015, 08:07:44 am »
 After the church service on Sunday one man asks a friend of his, "Hey, Buddy, I have a date with someone's wife after church, uh, could ya keep the preacher man busy for at least a half hour for me?"

This man reluctantly agrees. He makes small talk with the preacher man about how nice the new paint on the reception hall looks, asks about the future plans on the building, talks about the excellent grounds keeping, and then after about twenty minutes he realizes he is running out of ideas.

He finds himself saying, "Preacher, I have a confession. I was asked to become a diversion to you by keeping you here for at least a half hour while someone I know could spend time with someone else's wife."

Preacher man asks, "What are you saying, son?"

"I am afraid your wife is having an affair, sir."

The Preacher man lays a hand on the other man's shoulder and with a smile states, "My wife died over a year ago. You better hurry home, son."

“Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me... Anything can happen, child. Anything can be.”
― Shel Silverstein

Offline Perry

• Global Moderator
  • Gold Member
    • Brandt's Bees
Re: OOPS
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2015, 11:13:32 am »
 :eusa_wall: :eusa_doh: :D
"It is not the man who has too little, but the man who craves more, that is poor."      
Forum Supporter

Offline Les

• Gold Member
Re: OOPS
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2015, 04:55:49 pm »
Cute one!