Author Topic: First Attempt At Draining Honeycomb  (Read 10315 times)

Offline riverbee

• Gold Member
  • ***Forum Sponsor***
Re: First Attempt At Draining Honeycomb
« Reply #40 on: September 29, 2014, 08:23:56 pm »
"My wife is a brilliant person complete with Ph.D from Texas A&M is statistics, but she has the least common sense about mechanical and chemical things of almost anyone."

well sometimes lazy, those of our spouses who have the advanced degrees and excel at what they do, don't really always get A's in common sense....... :D  they look at things differently than we do, their brains are wired differently........i speak from experience........... :D

mine was a tile floor, to begin any flat scoop works, (rock shovel-it's flat) big dust pan........ :D plan on being busy for a few hours and get the wet vac out if need be, just make sure to add a little water to the honey. move all the furniture out, rugs, just take outside and hose them down first before throwing in the wash and one last thing DON'T MOP it around..... :D

5 gallon pail of honey?.......i can sell a pound for 9. 50, a quart for 25 bucks, a 5 gallon bucket of honey (or two) on my kitchen floor was very costly.  BUT, what can i say?........what can you say?  you just cry and keep mopping it up, and then there's always some residue the ants find between the cracks of the tile you didn't know were there for sometime.......... :D
i keep wild things in a box..........™
if you obey the rules, you miss all the fun.....katherine hepburn
Forum Sponsor

Offline Jen

• Platinum Member
Re: First Attempt At Draining Honeycomb
« Reply #41 on: September 29, 2014, 08:34:22 pm »
Oh Man Riv! I would be crying too...  just add a little salt to the sweet
There Is Peace In The Queendom