Author Topic: Great news and not so great news!  (Read 5936 times)

Offline brooksbeefarm

• Gold Member
Re: Great news and not so great news!
« Reply #20 on: October 03, 2014, 10:27:06 am »
BC, glad that you got through that ordeal . :o someone up there was watching over you. A long gone uncle of mine use to get stung every time he got close to any stinging insect. The way he dealt with it was go set under a shad tree,drink two or three beers, and cuss for 10 to 20 minutes. :D Then get back on his tractor and wait for the next round, I followed him around for entertainment, and i learned a new language that got me in trouble alot. ??? Jack

Offline Jen

• Platinum Member
« Reply #21 on: October 03, 2014, 11:42:01 am »
Good laugh Jack  :)
There Is Peace In The Queendom

Offline Beeboy

« Reply #22 on: October 03, 2014, 11:48:18 am »
Gypsi, "and the drought has done the rest, aint nothing to mow, just a little old pomegranate bush I keep watered.

Same here Gypsi, we had serious crunchy grass all summer, the cooler weather is helping the lawn green up a bit but not much.
I feel so bad for you guys. We are in a drought, but you have just been slammed by it. I don't know what you did wrong to not get any rain, but you might want to figure it out & avoid repeating that mistake! HA! LOL!

Offline Jen

• Platinum Member
« Reply #23 on: October 03, 2014, 11:58:07 am »
It's been a tough one for sure beeboy! Many of the orchard farmers in Calif are trying to sell their orchards because the water table has droopped below the the root systems. Orchards are dying  :sad:

There Is Peace In The Queendom