Author Topic: First look  (Read 9153 times)

Offline barry42001

• Gold Member
Re: First look
« Reply #20 on: February 19, 2014, 09:49:07 pm »
well actually I have another agenda to go along with that, about a year ago I had an endartectomy,  caused a minor stroke, left side weakness, and little stamina. I realize that what's not working can not necessarily be forced to work, but you can try and improve on what you do have that does work. little bit of hard work might be what it needs, not so hard that I lose what I have, but improve on it. again I'm a bit of a bonehead, and when I learn how to do sports when I learn how to exercise when I learn how to work, it was not the same way they do with these days. I guess the one thing I can say with me luck...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

"if a man is alone in the woods, and speaks and no woman is there to hear him. is he still wrong?

Offline Jen

• Platinum Member
« Reply #21 on: February 19, 2014, 10:14:53 pm »
Barry ""never tried bee stings for pain relief, maybe I should try:D""

I'm a apitherapist, so if you need any info on 'how it works' and where to sting, I'm at you service.

A note: When I became a massage therapist over 10 years ago, it became prevalent very early in my career how many people were in chronic pain every day. I listened to their stories about pain and how the medical industry didn't really help them, pain med addition, or they quit using their meds because of the way they made them feel. Pills Pills Pills. I too was on a prescription anti-inflammitory medication that could very easily send me into a stroke or heart attack. I'm off of this med now, Thank You Honeybees!

Apitherapy isn't just about bee stings, it's about propolis, pollen, and honey  :) 8)

There Is Peace In The Queendom

Offline barry42001

• Gold Member
« Reply #22 on: February 19, 2014, 10:34:04 pm »
they had me on painkillers and muscle relaxants, they never did anything but put me to sleep. why I woke up it was just as bad as it was before. I'm at my worst when I first wake up, or after I've worked pretty good, and sit down. but as long as I'm up and about moving it actually feels pretty good, or I'm distracted enough and I'm not paying attention to it. as we grow up and find yourself in these unfortunate predicaments, my tendency is to work through it. it is always served me well. maybe not so much this time around.

"if a man is alone in the woods, and speaks and no woman is there to hear him. is he still wrong?

Offline Jen

• Platinum Member
« Reply #23 on: February 19, 2014, 10:37:09 pm »
I will pm you okay..?

Offline LazyBkpr

• Global Moderator
  • Gold Member
  • www.outyard.net
    • The Outyard
« Reply #24 on: February 19, 2014, 10:45:32 pm »
LOL  I am with you on the bonehead part Barry.. been one most of my life.. changing at this late stage is hard!!!     ;D
Drinking RUM before noon makes you a PIRATE not an alcoholic!

*Sponsor*

Offline Perry

• Global Moderator
  • Gold Member
    • Brandt's Bees
« Reply #25 on: February 20, 2014, 06:25:18 am »
  See, I've done far too much repair work on peoples bodies to agree with that. Our backs are not as capable as you may think. Our necks don't have enough muscle to hold up a 5 pound head, they Used To Be strong enough when we were still walking around on our knuckles. And our lower backs don't have enough abominal strength to support the lower back.... Unless, your doing some mighty gym work outs.

OK, how many of us just ran to the bathroom and weighed our heads?

What...................am I the only one?  ;D
"It is not the man who has too little, but the man who craves more, that is poor."      
Forum Supporter

Offline Jen

• Platinum Member
« Reply #26 on: February 20, 2014, 12:49:40 pm »
   Lazy- ""LOL  I am with you on the bonehead part Barry.. been one most of my life..""

Perry- ""OK, how many of us just ran to the bathroom and weighed our heads?""

Jen- huuuuu, MEN... gotta luv em, can't shoot em...

Offline barry42001

• Gold Member
« Reply #27 on: February 20, 2014, 01:25:54 pm »
okay Jen you need to read my signature line.....

Offline Jen

• Platinum Member
« Reply #28 on: February 20, 2014, 02:39:01 pm »
Hi Barry  :) I don't see anything on your signature line?

Offline barry42001

• Gold Member
« Reply #29 on: February 20, 2014, 05:57:06 pm »
Hi Barry  :) I don't see anything on your signature line?

Offline Jen

• Platinum Member
« Reply #30 on: February 20, 2014, 06:15:50 pm »
 Oh Wow! was that always there...?? I could have sworn that there wasn't there.... scratching head.

Barry ""if a man is alone in the woods, and speaks and no woman is there to hear him. is he still wrong?""

Mmmm, not neccessarily Wrong! but she probably still won't listen to him...  Snark :) 8) :D